Year 11 interim reports are now on the Parent Portal. Due to the current climate we will not be sending paper copies home. If you cannot log in please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these are ‘working at’ grades based on evidence to date. Mock exams will take place in November and inform DC2 which will be released at the start of January. More information about mock exams will be shared with pupils soon.
All homework is now set on Google Classroom. Also, all lessons and resources are linked in here so you can catch-up if you are working from home.
Below is a video guide of how to use it.
For more information, and to access work from home, click the BLENDED LEARNING button on our homepage.
Our online open evening is now LIVE on our website! Click the THIS IS MARDEN tab on our homepage and have a look around! There are many interactive links, videos and pages to explore, including:
- Our Students – videos of our current students, discussing what it’s like to be a Marden student, and what the best thing is about coming to school.
- Our Staff – meet our Senior Leadership Team and our Head of Year 7, who have all made introductory videos outlining their roles and responsibilities.
- Our Curriculum – click our interactive map and visit each department for a taster of what sort of things you could learn at Marden.
- Our Building – floor maps of the school and a virtual tour of the building hosted by our students.
- Our Food – visit our Catering Services team. This page includes links of the different kinds of food available at Marden and where to get it.
- Our Community – our current cohort of parents and carers let us know what they think with testimonials, and a helpful FAQ page if you still haven’t find what you’re looking for.
- Our Prospectus – new for this academic year, our updated prospectus has even more detailed information.
So, although we’re unable to host you in our building at the moment, there’s a vast range of information online for you to explore. Enjoy!