Welcome to Year 7 - Miss Laing
As Head of Year 7 and Transition, my primary role is to support students during their transition from primary to secondary school. Starting secondary school offers many exciting opportunities for children and their families. At Marden High School, we are committed to ensuring that our new students feel comfortable and happy about such a big change in their lives. The smooth transition that we offer for our new intake is achieved through positive, frequent communication between myself, students, our staff, primary schools, parents/carers and governors. Mrs Atkinson supports Year 7 in her role as Learning mentor.
- Y7 Settling In Evening - FAQs.pdf pdf123.6 KbSep 26th, 2022
- Letter to parents-Operation encompass.docx.pdf pdf49.6 KbSep 15th, 2022
- 2022 Year 7 Locker Rental.docx.pdf pdf143.5 KbSep 13th, 2022
- Till App for School Meals - Update!.pdf pdf75.8 KbJan 14th, 2022
- Year 9 MidYIS Assessments and Reports presentationDec 13th, 2021