Welcome to Year 11 - Mr Scott
Year 11 is a crucial year as the students are sitting their Mocks in November/December and their GCSE examinations in May and June so an essential part of the role is to ensure a smooth transition from year 10 to best facilitate this.
- Marden High School - Parent Guardian Letter Summer 2022.docx.pdf pdf148.9 KbFeb 7th, 2022
- Till App for School Meals - Update!.pdf pdf75.8 KbJan 14th, 2022
- Covid letter for parents January 2022 2nd vaccine.docx.pdf pdf44.5 KbJan 6th, 2022
- Mock exam information_ 2021.pdf pdf639.1 KbNov 15th, 2021
- Information about extra curricular activities 2021-22.pdf pdf472.0 KbSep 27th, 2021
Year 11 Blog
7th Apr 2022
Trip to Holy Island
On Wednesday, Year 10 RE students had the opportunity to visit the…
7th Apr 2022
Off to Oxford!
Three Year 11 students departed this morning and will spend this weekend…
31st Mar 2022
Tyne Met: Try It Out
There are a range of vocational workshops at Tyne Met across next…
25th Mar 2022
Wear a Hat Day - £600 Raised!
Almost £600 has been raised for today's 'Wear a Hat' day, to…
23rd Mar 2022
Presentation from St. Anne’s College, Oxford
A presentation from St. Anne's College in Oxford was very well attended…
11th Mar 2022
Engineering Apprenticeship Opportunity
Please follow THIS LINK for an exciting engineering apprenticeship opportunity for Year…
7th Mar 2022
Why University? Why Oxford?
Opportunity for Year 10 and Year 11 students: Presentation from St. Anne's…