UPDATE JUNE 2020
A Message from Emblematic
I would like to thank you for your continued support in this period of uncertainty. We are currently also taking school orders via email as normal. firstname.lastname@example.org
After yesterday’s government update, I am pleased to say that we will be offering the following options to parents this summer.
As of tomorrow, we will be changing our website with the following information.
- Free delivery on all orders placed until the 1st July.
- After that, parents will either pay for delivery to home or use our “Click and Collect” option (starting date to be decided), They will not be able to order with “Delivery to School” as an option.
- I have a supply of paper tape measures for new starters (existing student should know the sizing etc….), please email email@example.com with the number you require and we will get them to you as soon as possible.
- We have put measuring videos on our website, which parents can use to purchase the correct size, using measurements they have taken at home.
- We currently offer a free returns system, where parents use our website to return items, parents must then make a new order for the correct size (i.e. this is not an exchange service, as garments must be safely stored (Covid-19) before going back into stock)
- We are also offering a “Click and collect” option in the future from our Benton shop only (date and times to be decided), but plan to stop this mid-August, so we don’t have the final rush of the summer with long queue’s (that we feel will be unsafe).
We will continue to follow the guidance and decide if/when our shops can re-open and what other changes can be safely made.
I would like to confirm that all our plans are working to time.
Our manufacturers have not missed any delivery dates as yet, so we will have a full stock available all summer and don’t foresee any shortfalls in supply for going back to School in September.
Please can you inform all parents of our proposals and express the need to order early (especially this year) so we can deliver all the correct uniform, with plenty of time available for exchanges.
Thanks for all of your help.
Glen from Emblematic
To all parents and carers,
We would like all our students wearing trousers or skirts. Some garments available have a Marden logo, which is optional. These items are available from Emblematic